CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Non-Machined Ball Screw Ends - & Two other topics

on 2001-03-06 15:40:35 UTC
To: Ballendo
From: Roland Friestad
Sorry, I'm just checking my e-mail the last time before leaving on vacation
until March 19 - Remind me when I get back and I'll let you know How I use
the ball screws without machining the ends - Note - I have also done a lot
of machining on the ends of them using several of the methods already
described -

On another topic - High pressure waterjet - I have one of these in my shop
and if the question of how the pumps work is still of interest I will
address that also when I return from vacation - Going from Illinois to
Vermont Via Canada - Have to visit a new grandaughter for her 1st birthday
and do a little creative spoiling -

Third topic - To Ballendo - The automatic tool changer for mill/drills that
we discussed over the phone is coming along nicely - Won't be ready for
NAMES 2001 but hopefully for NAMES 2002 -

Roland Friestad
Message: 4 - Digest 1174