CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Yahoo bashing

Posted by ballendo@y...
on 2001-03-22 16:53:34 UTC
Yes,

Yahoo seems to be experiencing severe "growing pains". Server
overload type things, mostly it seems. Seen the problems on a number
of machines I use to connect... Different sites, different
processors, etc.

Ballendo

P.S. When you get "timeout" or "not available just now" type errors,
just hit "reverse", and try again. usually works within three "tries"

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., cadcamcenter@y... wrote:
> What is wrong with the Yahoo UK site?
>
> The last time Yahoo got bashed on this list, I had wanted to come
> its defence, praising how Yahoo had provided such great services at
> no charge!!! But now, getting mightily frustrated at the erratic
> service. 19 times out of 20 can't log on, ccan't read mail when
> succesful, can't post when can read mail, etc. etc.
>
> Anyone else having similar problems?
>
> Future Yahoo basher

Discussion Thread

cadcamcenter@y... 2001-03-22 12:51:39 UTC Yahoo bashing ballendo@y... 2001-03-22 16:53:34 UTC Re: Yahoo bashing Peter Chen 2001-03-23 18:34:47 UTC Yahoo bashing