CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 1215

Posted by Deon Styger
on 2001-03-23 00:46:00 UTC
Bill,

I might be interested in this, depending on the price of course! :) I think
there is a real need for a lower cost solution to the ballscrew problem.
Although, six feet might be a bit more than I will need and will also
complicate shipping to overseas customers (like myself).

A lot of people will tell you that they have installed nice motors and
drives, but are still strugling to get rid of the backlash on their
machines. I agree with you that a lower cost solution to this problem might
influence the design of machines to incorporate this.

Deon Styger