CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] I kid NOT!

Posted by JanRwl@A...
on 2001-03-31 20:21:13 UTC
In a message dated 31-Mar-01 22:16:58 Central Standard Time,
carlcnc@... writes:

> Alright you guys,Give me a break.
> from the factory manual "motor takes one of four commanded psoitions
> host computer"[sic]

Does the "[sic]" refer to the wording, or the spelling? Both?

I would totally ignore anything advertised that claims to use an analog
signal from the D/A converter in the "host" computer! That is tantamount to
using horses to pull an automobile, and making 'em go faster by sprinkling
the gasoline on their equine hineys!

carlcnc@s... 2001-03-31 20:15:53 UTC I kid NOT! JanRwl@A... 2001-03-31 20:21:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] I kid NOT! Randy Gordon-Gilmore 2001-03-31 20:43:07 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] I kid NOT!