CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: NIST FIREWALL

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 1999-08-21 07:57:59 UTC
Yep,looks like it is still behind the firewall.

I have set up a page on my site to allow download of the EMC program file,
release note and the RT patch. If anyone needs any of this they can get to
it by going to my website at http://www.ktmarketing.com take the link to
Home Machining & CNC and then choose the link titled "Enhanced Machine
Controller This is a real time machine controller that can run servos or
steppers". It is in the bottom group in the middle of that group.

Tim
[Denver, CO]