CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Encoders - API??? (possibly of interest only to programmers)

on 2001-04-05 21:38:53 UTC
Hi,

Two threads in one! a new API for DRO's, encoder connections on the
joystick port, and a "find" of a cheap single channel encoder, and how
to give it some "direction". The U.S. Digital encoder is also quite
cheap, an alternative to "fixing" the single channel one! Hope we
didn't confuse/loose too many people!

OK, so it's MORE then two threads in one!

Alan KM6VV

Hugh Prescott wrote:

> I must have missed something, I thought the thread was about encoders for
> jogging an axis.
>
> Would not think you would need 500 line for that.
>
> Hugh
> Possabily terminally confused today

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-04-05 21:38:53 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Encoders - API??? (possibly of interest only to programmers)