CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Ahha Artisan: Memory locations

Posted by eGroupsCDH
on 2001-04-15 18:34:44 UTC
Thanks for the suggestion John. I didn't know about that group. I don't
have a lot of hope over there, it looks like the list has just started and
there were only 32 messages in the March archive and the list only has 25
members. But I at least they should all be using Ahha :-)

Thanks,

Chuck Hackett
Omaha, Nebraska

-----Original Message-----
From: John Stevenson [mailto:machines@...]
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2001 3:16 PM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Ahha Artisan: Memory locations

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@e..., eGroupsCDH <eGroupsCDH@X...> wrote:
> (Sorry if this is a duplicate, I didn't see it come through the
list the
> first time)
> I understand that within Artisan there are many memory locations
that can be
> referenced from macros to enable/disable functions and to obtain
information
> but I was never supplied a list of locations and their uses. I have
> searched their web page (www.ahha.com) and found nothing.
>
> At the moment I'm in need of the locations (if available) that
contain the
> current X, Y and Z abs. coordinates.
>
> Can anyone help me with the full list, or at least the locations
for the
> current X, Y and Z coordinates?
>
> Regards,
>
> Chuck Hackett
> (near) Omaha, Nebraska

Chuck,
You may care to post this message as well to
http://www.egroups.co.uk/group/ahha_cnc

John Stevenson
Nottingham, England

eGroupsCDH 2001-04-14 16:34:20 UTC Ahha Artisan: Memory locations eGroupsCDH 2001-04-15 13:12:59 UTC Ahha Artisan: Memory locations John Stevenson 2001-04-15 13:16:19 UTC Re: Ahha Artisan: Memory locations eGroupsCDH 2001-04-15 18:34:44 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Ahha Artisan: Memory locations