CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO]I think somebofy... Expencive gearbox repair

on 2001-04-18 06:01:46 UTC
Hello John,
Lucky one.
I have seen these days a Monarch and a Weisser lathe with expensive
Norton gearbox repairs. Some fools connected pitch and advance at the
same time.
Nothing left to start a repair with. Even the housings broke.

Has anybody an idea what happened with Eugen Weisser machinery factory
in Heilbronn Germany. I try now 4 month to find them and had no effort.
Best regards.
Sven Peter

John Stevenson wrote:

> and you can see what the 'expensive' gearbox repair is. The nut had
> come loose on the output shaft, let the pulley come loose on the
> taper and it split the hub. It just required a new steel centre boss
> machining.

Discussion Thread

Sven Peter, TAD S.A. 2001-04-18 06:01:46 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO]I think somebofy... Expencive gearbox repair