CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] VECTOR USERS QUESTION.

on 2001-04-20 03:07:52 UTC
If you want to make a layer unchanged for sure, blank it. Other than that the only way I know of to work in layers and not select
the wrong element is to use "shift a" and select your elements by layer name. I have found blanking all layers unnecessary for the
part of the drawing you are working on to work the best over all. This is based on Vector 7.3.
Maybe Fred has something to add.
Bob KB1FRW