CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: PICs as replacements for L297s (bits)

Posted by Rich D.
on 2001-04-21 19:20:29 UTC
Kerry,
Think and Tinker in the US sells what you looking for:
http://www.thinktink.com/stack/volumes/voli/store/storfrnt.htm
Perhaps the info here will help lead you to a UK site.
Rich D.

Kerry wrote:

Snip>>>>> circuit board in dxf format or gcode will be available soon to make
> your own on your cnc machines. Im having problems getting hold of
> cutters small enough for pcb's ive tride making my own from drill
> bits with limited success. if anyone has info on where to get hold of
> machanical eching bits in the UK please let me know

Discussion Thread

Rich D. 2001-04-21 19:20:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: PICs as replacements for L297s (bits)