CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Subject: RE: Raise your hand if you're going to NAMES...

Posted by Ray
on 2001-04-22 10:58:03 UTC
Jerry

Best way I've found is to go to altavista.com and find the map link. Type
in 3131 3rd street, Wayandotte, MI and you will see the surrounding. Then
go to the driving directions and enter your address and it will tell you
every move that it thinks you should make. No guarantees here but it
looks good on paper.

HTH

Ray

From: "Carol & Jerry Jankura" <jerry.jankura@...>

Folks:

If you're coming up I-75 from the south, what's the best way to get to the
arena? I'll probably go on Sunday. Primary interest is to see what's there.

-- Carol & Jerry Jankura
Strongsville, Ohio
So many toys, so little time

Discussion Thread

Ray 2001-04-22 10:58:03 UTC Subject: RE: Raise your hand if you're going to NAMES...