CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: re stepper Motors

Posted by ballendo@y...
on 2001-04-23 07:17:19 UTC
John,

Size 23,1.7 Volts, 3.4 Amps

BTW, the way I found this was to copy the "KP6M2-020" and did a yahoo
search on it. The top "hit" in the listing was an alltronics page
with the info. If it hadn't come up , I would have added "stepper"
or "japan servo", but ofeten just the part numbers come up well in
web searches on yahoo. Also, if yahoo didn't, Next would have been
altavista, then dogpile...

Hope this helps.

Ballendo

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., marble_h@y... wrote:
> I am Now finnaly tring to finnish my EDM I will have some pics up
> when I am done . Now I know there is a page somewhere out there to
> find out more on what kind of stepper you have . this one is a
JAPAN
> SERVO STEPPER type KP6M2-020 .
>
> I need the steps and Volts This one will be for driving the
> electrode down.
>

> Thanks Group
>
> John

Discussion Thread