CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Re: EMC .0001

Posted by Ian W. Wright
on 1999-09-04 03:25:08 UTC
Hi Ray,

I hadn't thought that this might be a problem with the .ini file -
perhaps I trust our 'experts' too much ;o) I'll have a look at it and
try to understand a bit more. Every problem is another learning
experience.

Ian

--

Ian W. Wright LBHI
Sheffield Branch Chairman of the British Horological Institute.

'Music is the filling of regular time intervals with harmonious
oscillations.'

Discussion Thread

Ray Henry 1999-09-03 06:27:45 UTC Re: EMC .0001 Ian W. Wright 1999-09-04 03:25:08 UTC Re: Re: EMC .0001