CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 1333

Posted by Fred Smith
on 2001-05-05 17:12:42 UTC
>From: "Art Fenerty" <fenerty@...>
>Subject: Re: BoBCad Question
> I have a customer who normally usses flashcut and is finding that
>Canned Cycles are not the same code as the EMC equivalent. Does anyone know
>how to make BobCad put out NIST274 G-Code. Is there a specific
postprocessor
>that can do it?

The Bobcad canned cycles are not configurable. Your only hope is to fuss
with a Custom block to get the formatting, then go back and edit the needed
values, like clearance planes, feed, etc. PITA if you ask me. But of
course I'm not exactly impartial. ;-)

Best Regards,

Fred Smith - IMService
We are THE source for low cost Cad-Cam

imserv@...

Voice:248-486-3699 Fax:248-486-3698

Discussion Thread

Fred Smith 2001-05-05 17:12:42 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 1333