CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Excello Varispeed Mill On Ebay

on 1999-09-06 09:31:34 UTC
The info that I can pass on is that machinists who have used
the Canadian Excello side by side with the Bridgeport in day
to day work prefer the Excello.

Steve Carlisle

----------
From: Stephen Barmash <GEARSNSHAFTS@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com>
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Excello Varispeed Mill On Ebay
Date: Monday, September 06, 1999 12:34 AM

From: "Stephen Barmash" <GEARSNSHAFTS@...>

This Excello Varispeed Mill is up for bid on Ebay that might interest
somebody in this newsgroup. It has a 9x36 table, BALL SCREWS, and a quick
change spindle. I just noticed it as I was trolling through the "ending
today" postings. It is too big for my shop but I would still be interested
in any information about this mill as I am not familiar with this machine.
The Ebay No. is 156228093 and the last I looked it was bid below the
reserve.

Steve

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR. Apply online today!