CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Please set your system clocks or is this because of time zones?

Posted by ballendo@y...
on 2001-05-09 00:37:14 UTC
Bob,

The message posting lately has been "messed up", and it appears to be
mostly due to Yahoo 'growing pains'...

Hope this helps.

Ballendo

P.S. I read/post messages online at yahoos website for the group, and
they ARE in "posted" order. (bearing in mind the above Yahoo missteps
lately)

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Robert Allen & Marsha Camp <mcamp@t...>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I read this list a lot and post occasionally. There is one thing
that would make it easier to read, if the messages were in order as
> sent without being listed by thread. This appears to be caused by
misset clocks, but maybe it is caused by timezones (any one know?)

Discussion Thread

Robert Allen & Marsha Camp 2001-05-08 21:24:13 UTC Please set your system clocks or is this because of time zones? ballendo@y... 2001-05-09 00:37:14 UTC Re: Please set your system clocks or is this because of time zones?