CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Digest Number 1353 - Rams

Posted by Tom Murray
on 2001-05-13 20:19:03 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Andrew Werby <drewid@l...> wrote:
> I like a program I've been testing called Rams (stands for
> Routing and Machining Software), which, as Bob Campbell pointed
out, is
> also a good complement to Rhino. Since it's strictly a g-code
writer, and
> doesn't try to combine this with a design function, it's simpler
to use
> than programs that try to do it all...

Is there any plan to add fourth axis support? If not, do you think
there is an easy way to use this program to wrap a surface around the
fourth axis?

-Tom Murray

Discussion Thread

Andrew Werby 2001-05-12 15:01:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 1353 Tom Murray 2001-05-13 20:19:03 UTC Re: Digest Number 1353 - Rams