CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Another suggestion

on 2001-05-26 12:06:28 UTC
From: Alan Marconett KM6VV <KM6VV@...>
Subject: Re: Re: Another suggestion...

Hi to the List,

From: Alan Marconett KM6VV <KM6VV@...> "Not that I'm advocating
touch screens, but the company in Fremont, CA that my friend works at
(can't remember the name) does screens, and they supply a "kit" of
drivers and will help if requested. Useable on DOS."

How about "touch pad" keyboard. I figure they must be a few orders
cheaper than touch screen.

BTW wondering if anyone on the list is familiar with
working/programming with touch pads with overlay. One can print an
overlay with the layout compatible with one of those industrial
standard like FANUC to work with one of those "hobby" programs
commonly used by list members, eg. CNCPro, Deskam, etc. Wow! We will
then get to practice CNC with industry like environment. (eg.
denford, emco)

Peter

Discussion Thread

cadcamcenter@y... 2001-05-26 12:06:28 UTC Another suggestion