CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: SIGMA model number codes

Posted by Ian Wright
on 1999-09-18 07:49:17 UTC
Thanks Tom. I'm now a little confused as Dan suggested it would be 1.6 volts
at 4.4Amps per phase - this seems at odds with your suggestion of 1 Amp and
I wouldn't want to cook it by pumping too much current through it. I must
say that your suggestion would seem to fit in better with the puny wires it
has but it would be good to know for sure.

Ian

> From: "tommy marantz" <tommym6@...>
>
> Here's the numbering scheme out of Sigma's catalog;
>
> 20 - 2215 D 200 - B 075
> Rotor DIA/LEN Steppr #steps #leads nom ohms
> Style inches B=4,E=6,F=8
>

> So Ian, your motor is 3.7 ohm and I agree with 130 oz in holding torque, I
> guess 1 amp and 10 mH based upon similar others listed.
> The model you have is not in my catalog.
>
> Tom

Discussion Thread

tommy marantz 1999-09-17 20:25:30 UTC SIGMA model number codes Ian Wright 1999-09-18 07:49:17 UTC Re: SIGMA model number codes