CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Looking for the FAQ or similar for the grou p...

Posted by rdanzey@n...
on 2001-06-20 08:43:42 UTC
Tim, thanks for this tip. I didn't see it, but in fact, having looked
at your quote of my message, can see it was there all along.

I was searching for someone else's reply (which I did not find)to my
request so I could review what he said, or I'd not have even seen
your reply. I haven't really started reading postings--I'm
intimidated by this topic. Thanks, again...

danz

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Tim Goldstein <timg@k...> wrote:
> > Addresses:
>
> Whether you see this or not depends upon how you read the messages.
If you
> get them as e-mail it is appended to the bottom of every message. If
you
> read them on the web you never see it. I always include it in part
of my
> quote when I reply to a message so the web readers will at least see
it
> occasionally.
>
> Tim
> [Denver, CO]