CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] SolidWorks - or Ironcad???

Posted by Peter Renolds
on 2001-06-27 12:40:44 UTC
Also consider Ironcad which I use all day at my day job - check it out
at www.ironcad.com as another excellent solid modeller and (I think) a
little cheaper than Solidworks. It is native file compatible with many
other CAD (and CAM) products.

Two years ago, I evaluated both and found Ironcad to be much easier and
more intuitive (and hence productive) than Solidworks or Solidedge.

It gets my vote!

Regards Peter