CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Black Box - UMCI spec for API posted

on 2001-06-27 23:09:45 UTC
Hi Steve,

Well then congratulations to Bob too! Mariss' design is a good one to
study, the only thing I remember seeing is a DDS calc for graphics.

Interesting what can be done in FPGA's (Xilinx)! I'd like to sometime
check out Verilog.

That's what I wondering about circular motion. Must be tough! In the
hardware acceleration/deceleration, is it linear, or follow a special
profile? Seems like it would have to be different for different step
modes.

Thanks for the comments!

Alan KM6VV