CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Electronic Goldmine motors

Posted by Dean Franks
on 1999-09-20 11:42:18 UTC
The small encoder motors are 400 line, the large motors are 1000 line, they
both use the appropriate HP HEDM encoder (worth many times the $4 price by
themselves). On the large motor, the encoder is connected to the cable
using a connector, on the small one the connections are soldered.

With a bit of care, the encoder wheels can be removed undamaged, the have a
circular hole in the center the same diameter as the motor shaft.

Dean

----- Original Message -----
From: <beer@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 1999 10:42 AM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Electronic Goldmine motors

> From: beer@...
>
> Has anyone ordered any of those motors from Electronic Goldmine with a
> "tach disk" I'm wondering how many counts per rotation the encoder
> puts out.
>
> Alan
>
> --
>
> Alan Rothenbush | The Spartans do not ask the number of the
> Academic Computing Services | enemy, only where they are.
> Simon Fraser University |
> Burnaby, B.C., Canada | Agix of Sparta
>

> > Welcome to CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...,an unmoderated list for the
discussion of shop built systems in the above catagories.
> To Unsubscribe, read archives, change to or from digest.
> Go to: http://www.onelist.com/isregistered.cgi
> Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
> For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
> bill,
> List Manager

Discussion Thread

beer@x... 1999-09-20 10:42:20 UTC Electronic Goldmine motors Hugh Prescott 1999-09-20 11:27:47 UTC Re: Electronic Goldmine motors Dean Franks 1999-09-20 11:42:18 UTC Re: Electronic Goldmine motors Tim Goldstein 1999-09-20 13:08:47 UTC Re: Electronic Goldmine motors