CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Surplus DC motors

Posted by Rich D.
on 2001-07-18 10:01:02 UTC
Gary,
I bought 4 of the new ones (90VDC motor and BK Electronics controller)
and have the former style on a Clausing drill press. I'm very impressed.
These are good for lathes, drill presses, you name it. Plenty of power
and constant speed under load. The Sherline equipment uses the same
family of controls/motors.
I will be converting a Myford lathe shortly.
RichD.

--

Discussion Thread

Gary.Rose@c... 2001-07-18 09:51:22 UTC Surplus DC motors Rich D. 2001-07-18 10:01:02 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Surplus DC motors