CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Good used CNC Controllers for sale

on 2001-07-21 05:28:52 UTC
Ed,
I do have parts for a lot of the Centroid stepper controllers since we
manufactured them under license after Centroid switched over to only servo
systems - I am, however, unfamiliar with the keyboard you list - The systems
using keyboards that I know about should accept just about any PC compatible
keyboard -

If the one you are looking for is one of the "membrane" keyboards, why not
just switch to a standard one - I did this long ago and they are so cheap
(inexpensive) that you can just throw them away if they get too much shop
junk in them - On the other hand, I've never had to throw one away and
believe me, my shop is a long ways from being super clean -

Let me know if I can be of further help

Roland Friestad

Your message follows
*******************************
Message: 9 - Digest 1500
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 01:21:09 -0400
From: "EDDWARD LEWIS" <LTD1@...>
Subject: Re: Good used CNC Controllers for sale
Hi Roland
I kept your post from Feb. and now may need your help. I have a Centroid CNC
model # CNC-1B24-CD3RDF
it is a two axis controller. My problem us the keyboard. A.I.D.
P/N9370-626-401D, I have tried to buy one from A.I.D. but they no longer
carry them. Do you have any or know of a source as the one I have is on it's
last leg.
Thank you
Ed Lewis
ltd1@...