CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Milling / drilling PC boards on home shop CNC equipment.

on 2001-07-23 20:38:04 UTC
Thanks Chris,

I'll look up the Series 3 vision. Yeah, I suspected $100 wouldn't go
far...

Alan KM6VV

Chris L wrote:

> My Choice would be the Series 3 Vision - or the NewHermes 4000-9000 units. They have the
> spring built in.
>
> I think however your $100 won't go very far......... UNLESS you watch E-bay !! I have
> seen spindles there in that $$$ neighborhood !
> Just takes a little patience.
>
> Chris L
>
> Alan Marconett KM6VV wrote:
>
> > Hi Chris,
> >
> > Thanks for the comments, and the URL to your website!
> >
> > The Western Engravers' spindles look interesting. Which of them would
> > fit something Sherline sized? I'd also like to keep the price under
> > $100 USD! Nice big router you have, far bigger then my current
> > expectations (or pocketbook).
> >
> > Alan KM6VV

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-07-23 20:38:04 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Milling / drilling PC boards on home shop CNC equipment.