CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Diacro Bender Question

on 2001-07-25 13:38:14 UTC
Stan,

My #2 top plate is about 8-5/8" diameter, #3 is about 12-5/8"
diameter.

Diacro specs say the largest radius bends are 9" & 12" respectively,
note that's radius not diameter. From looking at my machines I think
that number is based on how far the forming nose holder assembly can
be moved out on the operating arm using the existing tapped holes.
No reason you couldn't tap some more holes out farther to get more
bend radius. Put a longer arm on and there isn't much limit to the
bend radius (within reason).

Doug

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., STAN MCDONALD <SMCDONAL@K...> wrote:
> Hello Does anyone here have access to a DIACRO bender #2 or larger I
> would like to find out the MAX DIA of part that can be bent on the
> bender and what the size of the upper round disc is?
> Thanks
> Stan

Discussion Thread

STAN MCDONALD 2001-07-25 09:34:14 UTC Diacro Bender Question dougrasmussen@c... 2001-07-25 13:38:14 UTC Re: Diacro Bender Question STAN MCDONALD 2001-07-27 20:09:30 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Diacro Bender Question