CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Scraping class

Posted by brian
on 2001-08-11 08:41:21 UTC
Awesome, there are too few people with body enough and mind set to do
scraping,and the result from doing so is unmatched. cul brian f.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Harrison" <prototype@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 11:05 PM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Scraping class

> Hi all;
>
> Last weekend I took a trip to Easley South Carolina and attended Michael
Morgan's two day machine tool scraping course. In one word - FANTASTIC!

> The amount of material covered was just right, and so was the price of
$200. I was amazed at how much can be learned in such a short time. Mike
is an excellent teacher and definitely knows his trade.

> I was so excited when I got home I took the tables off the belt sanding
machine and layed down a double cut of quarter inch strokes. Was even
tempted to take the scraper to work and flake the client's drill press
tables just for fun.