CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CCED and Intellectual Property

currinh@... wrote:

> Peter:
>
> On 30 Aug, cadcamcenter@... wrote:
> >
> > ONLY 2% OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTION WERE PAYMENT FOR TANGIBLE
> > GOODS!! That should make a person sits up and think! (and aspire to
> > be a programmer rather than an engineer churning out CNC machines
> > etc.?????)
> >
> I wonder if the 'intangible' transactions include moving funds around.
> If it includes transfers for stocks, bonds, and even currency transfers
> this would explain the (at least in my mind) discrepancy with reality
> (or at least what reality should be).
>
> This does not negate the premise that building 'things' is a poor way to
> become rich. However, we may become richer by striving to become brokers
> rather than programmers. :-(

i suspect that they are also including "services" in the intangible
category.
Freight shipping, airline travel, hair styling, auto repairs, attorney
services,
accounting, medical treatment, etc. That can be a LONG list.

cadcamcenter@y... 2001-08-30 10:16:57 UTC CCED and Intellectual Property currinh@O... 2001-08-30 10:57:17 UTC Re: CCED and Intellectual Property Art Fenerty 2001-08-30 11:18:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CCED and Intellectual Property Jon Elson 2001-08-30 18:06:07 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CCED and Intellectual Property