CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] HELP UDN2954W

Posted by Dan Mauch
on 2001-09-05 07:11:45 UTC
It looks like an old Allegro part that was replaced by the A3952SB (dip
package)
Newark Electronics (Top of page)
Buy Newark-# Manufacturer-# Manufacturer Description Notes Price Stock
06F1429 A3952SB ALLEGRO MICROSYSTEMS PERIPHERAL POWER AND DISPLAY
DRIVER ICS SOURCE/SINK (BRIDGE) DRIVERS Discount Restrictions Apply.
$4.05 2716
dAN

Query
-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Fleming [mailto:bnf@...]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 6:27 AM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] HELP UDN2954W

Recently I fried a motor driver chip for a small 12 volt DC motor. I
have tried to locate a replacement for it but have not been successful
in attempting to do so. Evidently the mfg. no longer makes it and I have
not be able to find a suitable replacement.
If any one can help in this matter please let me know. This is a 12 pin
(in line chip) following are the numbers on the case.
UDN2954W
(delta symbol)9201

on the back of the chip it has

Philippines 131