CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Posts about current events

Posted by Tony Jeffree
on 2001-09-14 02:39:23 UTC
At 09:09 14/09/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>There are plenty of outlets for discussions along these lines. I just think
>that discussions of future military strategy or whatever else can only lead
>to bad feelings on this list, which is quite valuable to me as a list about
>machining.

Well put. Along with the vast majority of the population, I am shocked,
saddened and angered by recent events, and I want to see justice and
civilized behaviour prevail. However, I would personally like to see this
discussion group return to topics more closely related to CAD, CAM, EDM,
and DRO issues, and for those who feel the need for a discussion forum on
other topics to go find one that is more suitable.

Regards,
Tony

Discussion Thread

Eric Keller 2001-09-13 21:32:22 UTC Posts about current events Tony Jeffree 2001-09-14 02:39:23 UTC Re: Posts about current events M. SHABBIR 2001-09-15 13:01:25 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Posts about current events