CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Linux Thinkpad Cable Modem

Posted by TheDragonPit
on 1999-10-10 06:23:10 UTC
Don,
I'm in Dallas, Texas part of @home here is through TCI cable long bad
history here in the north
Texas area.
Henry

----- Original Message -----
From: Don Hughes <pencad@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 1999 3:06 AM
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Linux Thinkpad Cable Modem

> From: Don Hughes <pencad@...>
>
> Henry:
>
> Where abouts are you located? Why I ask is that the boys at my cable
> company told me that our system anyways here in Canada on Rogers
> supports Linux, and that one of the tech's that I had help me was
> already running it on his home machine and loved it with the cable
> modem.
>
> I have SuSE 5.2 Linux, and will be loading it on one of my partitions
> very shortly. Once I do, I will let you know how I make out with my
> modem.
>
> Don Hughes
>
> > Welcome to CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...,an unmoderated list for the
discussion of shop built systems in the above catagories.
> To Unsubscribe, read archives, change to or from digest.
> Go to: http://www.onelist.com/isregistered.cgi
> Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
> For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
> bill,
> List Manager

Discussion Thread

TheDragonPit 1999-10-09 15:24:58 UTC Linux Thinkpad Cable Modem Don Hughes 1999-10-09 15:31:57 UTC Re: Linux Thinkpad Cable Modem TheDragonPit 1999-10-09 16:39:15 UTC Re: Linux Thinkpad Cable Modem Don Hughes 1999-10-10 01:06:13 UTC Re: Linux Thinkpad Cable Modem TheDragonPit 1999-10-10 06:23:10 UTC Re: Linux Thinkpad Cable Modem