CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: a little off topic THEN TAKE IT ELSEWHE RE -- HIRE AMERICAN

Posted by dlantz@a...
on 2001-10-11 12:20:28 UTC
perhaps a request for a job isn't appropriate for this forum, but the below
reaction is harsh and unjustified. You do not know this person and racial
slurs should be taken elsewhere. You embarrase us patriotic americans with
this!
---Dave L.

-----Original Message-----
From: irajewberg@... [mailto:irajewberg@...]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 12:14 PM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: a little off topic THEN TAKE IT ELSEWHERE
-- HIRE AMERICAN

Why don't you look within your own culture for assitance...because you
don't have the means.

Don't come here I don't care what lipservice Pakistan is giving us.
Look at their people protesting and burning things down, you hate us
and most support Bin Laden. Stay out of here there are too many of
you here already.

This guy wants us to hand him info, bring him here, train him further
in a field on technology he can't get, that could easily help him make
munitions etc for his Muslim/Islamic cause if so inclined! He wants
us to hand him they keys to the kingdom to what end! Think about it
Americans, we're at war right now do you really want to help this guy?

Ask an Indian Hindu about how sweet these guys are...you got some
balls.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "M. SHABBIR" <shabm@d...> wrote:
> Hi all
> i am in Pakistan.
> i am working in gear manufacturing workshop since 1990.
> i want a good job.
> any one can help me in this.
>
> thanks in advance
>
> shabbir