CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: RE MAXNC, light machines, EMCO MAIER,BOBCAD and be...

Posted by wanliker@a...
on 2001-10-21 16:37:04 UTC
In a message dated 10/21/2001 4:32:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kimberln@... writes:

> Flaming and personal attacks are not acceptable on this list. Having strong
> > feelings about a subject we are discussing is certainly OK as long as we
> > keep politics and personal feelings out of it.

This says it for everybody. Period

I think many misinterpreted what John was trying to say, whatever.

All Attacks and further replies on this thread are now DONE.
bill
List Mom.
By the way, TIM has the same authority that I do.

wanliker@a... 2001-10-21 16:37:04 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: RE MAXNC, light machines, EMCO MAIER,BOBCAD and be...