CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] delay time

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2001-11-13 06:16:10 UTC
Ii akschamlar Ben Diken,
back in 86' I passed 5 weeks in Turkey and loved it.
Although I wouldn't recommend to travel alone to a women.
That the struggle with the kurdish isn't easy I could see myself.
(but somehow it's home made)
For students it is nothing easy to pass the national service in army
in the back lands.
And that the turkish people are pushing hard for develop their
futures was very obvious. My respect!
And I wish you the best to come further.
Here in this group is a good place for help!

I am not at all a electronics technician but I suspect that you didn't
define a speed or time chopping to your impulses you send by the
parallel port. So the speed is defined by the internal watch of the
computer.>>
Tie somehow the impulses to fixed time laps so that with both computers
the motor turns at the same rate.
But definitely there will come better answers.

Salam
Sven Peter