CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Funny Clipboard

Posted by machines@n...
on 2001-11-26 12:47:00 UTC
>--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Alan Marconett KM6VV <KM6VV@a...> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Just noticed 4th_axis2.jpg in the clipboard of the "files"
>section. I
> think it might be yours? Clipboard seems to show up everywhere! I
> don't know what clipboard is to be used for, but perhaps if the
>file is
> indeed yours, you could move it into a "permanent" home?
>
> Alan KM6VV
> P.S. Nice part!

The part is actually a helical gear being cut. There is a better shot
at:-
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO/files/helical.jpg

I can't move this file or do anything with it as I think it was
placed when I had my old Egroups password. When Yahoo took over I had
to re-register as I couldn't use my old address.
Bill? Tim? can you do anything with this ?

John S.

Discussion Thread

Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-11-26 11:44:30 UTC Funny Clipboard machines@n... 2001-11-26 12:47:00 UTC Re: Funny Clipboard