CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] christmas projects

Posted by Rich D.
on 2001-11-27 17:00:36 UTC
George,
Engraved plaques, nameplates or logos in plexglass are easy and are
a good exercise to try out and learn your system.
Acrylic plastic comes in colors as translucent and opaque.
Edge lit with buried LEDs in a slotted wooden stand is a real show.
I've done several illuminated HAM callsign plates. Really cool!
RichD KT4IZ

georgedevogel@... wrote:

> Hi
>
> It will soon be Christmas time. Anyone have any ideas for simple
> gifts that can be made with a retrofitted CNC mill or have any links.
>
> George

Discussion Thread

Rich D. 2001-11-27 17:00:36 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] christmas projects Alan Marconett KM6VV 2001-11-27 17:26:55 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] christmas projects