CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Software comments

Posted by batwings@x...
on 1999-10-19 01:31:58 UTC
At 08:21 PM 10/19/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Then I am really tired of all the "flames" - why not email all the
>shit you can pour out directly to the person, not to the list ?

Because the kinds of twits who begin these things get a lot of fullfillment
from showing everyone how big a guy they are. Also in some particular cases
... suppose they're firmly filtered and they know they don't get second
chances ... the only way they have a remote chance of getting through to
the object of their desire is to hope their spews will be quoted in another
message. That's why when the dips jump my case I always beg them to filter
me also; then they don't have as much incentive to act dumb over trivia.

Best wishes,

Hoyt McKagen

Belfab CNC - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/belfab/belfab.html
Best MC Repair - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/batwings/best.html
Camping/Caving - http://www.freeyellow.com/members/batwings/caving.html
Time flies like the wind but fruit flies like Gar

Discussion Thread

Arne Chr. Jorgensen 1999-10-19 11:21:31 UTC Software comments batwings@x... 1999-10-19 01:31:58 UTC Re: Software comments Ian Wright 1999-10-19 11:22:55 UTC Re: Software comments Darrell Gehlsen 1999-10-19 19:49:57 UTC Re: Software comments