CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Sorry group was Re: Cncpro License

Posted by chewy8833
on 2001-12-07 10:36:53 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "chewy8833" <shymu@b...> wrote:
> I have Cncpro that I no longer using and I'm willing to sell for 100
> bucks. This is the full version
> Please contact me off list at shymu@b...

------- Sorry group for an offer than may be illegal------------

You raise a good point,...so I will retract my offer on the forum

I rely on local, state, federal law. I don't own the software but I
do own the license.
I can not copy it. Or use it on two or more systems at the same time.
If I was "leasing" items for a term then
that would be different,... can't transfer a term lease. It's ashame
that companies write conditions that violate
laws. Just can't write a contract any way you see fit or it becomes
void.

As a note: I own my own Argon tank for mig welding. Here you can not
"own" the tank the rather you buy
rights to a permanent lease. I can sell that tank/lease to anyone. If
you were told otherwise then I would
not buy his software. I would go "free" and use EMC or buy elsewhere.

Just trying to recoup some of my loss / save someone some money in the
process.

Thanks for your reply

Frank
FRP Enterprise

Discussion Thread

chewy8833 2001-12-06 16:58:06 UTC Cncpro License chewy8833 2001-12-07 10:36:53 UTC Sorry group was Re: Cncpro License