CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Signing off until New Year.

on 2001-12-16 03:29:34 UTC
John,
Sounds like torture! Remember, plenty of fluids to stave off heat
exhaustion.
You could always borrow my laptop so that you can keep in touch with
the NG, we'll rally round to try and keep your spirits up.

Actually, I'm going away on Friday, first holiday this year! All that
damn swimming, eating out, I can't wait to get to get back to
work.......

Have a good one John, catch up with you in the New Year.

Dave Pearson

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "stevenson_engineers" <machines@n...>
wrote:
> Well lads I'm going to have to leave you to play on your own over
> Christmas.
> Seems I've managed to grab the short straw and have to go away on
> Monday until the new year and I'll miss Christmas at home.
> No freezing my nuts off in a draughty workshop coverered in
chippings.
> No last minute rushing around getting presents.
> No last minute shopping.
> No having to vist the relations and listen to all the bull***t.
> Damn, I'm feeling homesick already.
> Me? well as I said I've got the short straw and I've got to go and
> lie on a Mediterranean beach for two bloody weeks.
> I know it's a bastard but someone has to do it.
> Normally one to delegate roles I felt that I couldn't in all
fairness
> excpect someone to miss Chrismas just for this, so I had to put my
> hand up.
> Now be good, no flames, off topic posts and NO GUNS.
>
> John S.

Discussion Thread

stevenson_engineers 2001-12-16 02:19:19 UTC Signing off until New Year. follicely_challenged 2001-12-16 03:29:34 UTC Re: Signing off until New Year.