CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] request for feedback, comments, and suggestions concerning archives.

Posted by Bill Vance
on 2001-12-20 05:15:16 UTC
Get ahold of a good html stripper program, and save them as text. You'll find
that they take up a quarter to a third or less of your storage space that way.

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead, LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

terrylr@b... 2001-12-20 01:37:32 UTC request for feedback, comments, and suggestions concerning archives. Bill Vance 2001-12-20 05:15:16 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] request for feedback, comments, and suggestions concerning archives. Gail & Bryan Harries 2001-12-20 06:15:10 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] request for feedback, comments, and suggestions concerning archives.