CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] followup to request for feedback, comments,and suggestions.

Posted by Mike Gann
on 2001-12-21 08:54:20 UTC
Terry -

I would love to have access to all the archive messages for searching,
etc. I currently just store all the messages in my email program and use
that for searches. But at this point I have 29000 messages and it is
obviously not the most efficient way to do things.

Thanks,