CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: dro40 c++ source code

on 1999-10-24 09:47:27 UTC
Thank you, for that open-source attitude, I am sure
it will be appreciated.

Steve Carlisle

----------
From: Steve Lindsay <slindsay@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] dro40 c++ source code
Date: Sunday, October 24, 1999 7:54 AM

From: "Steve Lindsay" <slindsay@...>

I have been hanging on to my dro40 source code thinking I would
do something more to it someday....but it is hard to find time. I believe
I wrote it in 1996. People have emailed and asked for it but I have
been grumpy not wanting to give it up.....but I decided to
release it. :) I wrote a little in the top of the cpp file telling more.
It is at:
www.kearney.net/~slindsay/Dro40.cpp

Keep me posted if it helps anyone.
Steve Lindsay
Hand Engraving
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/handengraving
Flute Engraving
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/handengraving/flute.html
DRO Digital Read Out program for encoders
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/handengraving/dro.html
Fun Old Hardinge Machine tools
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/handengraving/hardinge.html

Welcome to CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@...,an unmoderated list for the
discussion of shop built systems in the above catagories.
To Unsubscribe, read archives, change to or from digest.
Go to: http://www.onelist.com/isregistered.cgi
Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
bill,
List Manager

Discussion Thread

Steve Lindsay 1999-10-24 07:54:25 UTC dro40 c++ source code Steve Carlisle 1999-10-24 09:47:27 UTC Re: dro40 c++ source code Paul Devey 1999-10-25 09:25:17 UTC Re: dro40 c++ source code