CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

[CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] O.T. Happy Holidays!

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2001-12-22 05:14:45 UTC
Since 1990 first time holydays between Chrismas and new year.
And no bloody client bothering!
Since yesterday 17:10 o'clock I have vacations. The kid cheared and
I too. We go to the porch's beach 24°C and sun thats enough.
Good music and two barrils of german Warsteiner beer.
That will be great.
Sven Peter