CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Horizontal Vertical Rotary Table with Stepper

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2001-12-30 15:17:43 UTC
Hey Marty
8" nice size - keep it and you will get good help from it.
Soon you will recognize that it is nonsence to give it away.
Even if you cannot set up the interpolation of the 4. axis and only
run it seperately, it will help you in many situations.
A mill without rotary table is worth only the half.
Sven Peter