CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PC based machine control - Was Re: Re: Re: Re: CNC Etch-A-Sketch, EggBot

Posted by Chris L
on 2001-12-31 13:33:39 UTC
Oh, I agree whole heartedly....... It >should< be limited to informational
uses only. And there can be great advantages to the actual running and
forecasting business trends and operations. But rest assured, there will be
those "In Control" type individuals in the office who will listen more to the
"sales guy" than the employee.

Only thing I can say is "Keep your Fingers Clear" !

What ? A little problem came up with MS's latest project ?? I can't Imagine !

Chris L