CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Laptop HD Adapter to a PC

Posted by wanliker@a...
on 2002-01-06 13:54:10 UTC
In a message dated 12/21/2001 10:03:47 AM Mountain Standard Time,
dan.eaton@... writes:

> He said he's seen the adapter's for as much
> as $30.00 but the one he was using was $9.00. He didn't say where he
> got his but a little searching ought to turn up something.

there is a guy that sells these all the time on EBAY, I found them after
doing a search for IBM computers. He starts them ad $9.xx, and they bid up
from there, but if you are patient you will get one at the $9.xx price.
bill

wanliker@a... 2002-01-06 13:54:10 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Laptop HD Adapter to a PC Randy Gordon-Gilmore 2002-01-06 14:13:17 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Laptop HD Adapter to a PC