CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CNC Mill On Ebay

Stephen Barmash wrote:

> From: "Stephen Barmash" <GEARSNSHAFTS@...>
>
> I just noticed a nice used DynaMyte 4000 CNC on Ebay. 10 x 30 table, 8 tool holders, used in a prototype shop. Bids up to $1500+ range. I don't know much about this model but I do know that DynaMyte is still in business. Any comments. Ebay #190641729.
>
> There is also a Bridgeport II CNC mill up for bid on Ebay. Sorry I don't have the Ebay # but search under CNC.

Yes, I've started watching this rather closely! A while ago a Bridgeport Series II CNC machine that was only
30 miles away came up, and started at a low price. It got rediculous after a while, since the picture looked like it
was in the middle of a trash heap, and the control (if it worked) was awful, and most likely didn't work.

But, it has been interesting to watch the parade of machines going on the block.

Stephen Barmash 1999-11-02 23:47:48 UTC CNC Mill On Ebay Jon Anderson 1999-11-03 06:30:48 UTC Re: CNC Mill On Ebay Jon Elson 1999-11-03 12:02:02 UTC Re: CNC Mill On Ebay