CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: I am not as concerned ...

Posted by ballendo
on 2002-01-19 06:25:26 UTC
Glee,

Thank you for this post. Good points all.

Looking at this from the other side, I sometimes get tired of seeing
the same questions over and over... But I just remember that the
person asking does not know that this material has been covered 10
times before, and yahoo does not make it easy to search the archive,
so I type what the axes are, what is unipolar vs. bipolar, s/l vs.
taig vs. maxnc, etc.... Again.

I'm sure I speak for others here when I say, Nice to know it is
appreciated,

Ballendo

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., glee@i... wrote:

> I can't hold my tongue any longer...
>
> I am very thankful to have this list. I have learned a great deal
from this list and some of the good folks who have invested lost of
their time in responding to beginners like me.

> I have found most all topics to be informative and interesting even
if not directly related to my own projects.

> While I am a hobbyist and do not intend to do this professionally,
I also enjoy the perspective that the professionals on this list
offer.

> I would not want to see them scared away or worse yet, banned as it
would diminish the value of this forum to me.

> Thanks Bill, Tim for hosting this.
>
> Just my $.02

Discussion Thread

glee@i... 2002-01-18 16:25:47 UTC I am not as concerned about what may be OT as I am by all the bickering about what is OT or not ballendo 2002-01-19 06:25:26 UTC Re: I am not as concerned ...