CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

reasons for Re: Junk Postings

Posted by ballendo
on 2002-01-22 20:42:05 UTC
bbj5391,

While I agree with you, this is a VERY important topic to many, and
you must have seen that those who posted answers to the poll online
EITHER:

1)did so before Bill clarified his position.
2)were unable to get to the polling "place", and wanted their input
to "count".
3)perhaps wanted to "sway" the poll, by defying Bills request.

I believe the likelihood of #'s 1 and 2 above far outweigh #3.

Hope this helps.

Ballendo

P.S. I had no problem getting TO the polling "place", but because the
results are not posted until the poll is closed, have no way of
knowing whether my vote(yes) was "counted"...

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., bbj5391@a... wrote:
>I have been on this list from just about the start, and learned a
>lot from it, but there are always some that don't think any requests
>or rules have to be followed by them.
>
>I am afraid I have to side with Bill on this one. He set up a poll,
>with a specific request to post at yahoo only, with no postings
>about it online.
> Was there compliance with his request, Hell No, why not?
> And if you look, a lot of persons did nor read what he wrote and
requested.
> And I think that is wrong, you people are the ones adding to the
problems of
> controlling the list.
>
> In previous posts he asked for the off topic stuff be dropped, and
posts made
> to him off list for his consideration. Did that happen? No it did
not, a
> few people would not let it drop, why? Ego problems?
> Try shutting your mouths, and putting your egos aside, and help
Bill with the
> problems on the list.
> Now if you want to help Bill with the list, DON'T POST ANY ANSWERS
TO THIS
> POST. Just look in a mirror, and ask am I one of the problems, or
am I going
> to be a solution to the problem?
>
> PLEASE GUYS DROP THE JUNK POSTING, AND LET BILL GET A HANDLE ON
THINGS, AND

bbj5391@a... 2002-01-22 18:59:53 UTC Junk Postings ballendo 2002-01-22 20:42:05 UTC reasons for Re: Junk Postings wanliker@a... 2002-01-22 20:48:09 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] reasons for Re: Junk Postings